Effective Date: August 21, 2020
What About International Users?
Our server is located in the United States of America (USA). Therefore, if you are an international user, then you acknowledge and consent for transfer of your personal information to the USA.
What Information Do We Collect?
(accessible from https://11commodoreheliport.com/)
What Are Cookies?
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. (See your browser Help for how to do this.) Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
• Account related cookies
• Login related cookies
• Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
• This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web, for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
• From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
• As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
• We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
• Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
• We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, and other social media accounts, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
However, if you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Collected from Third Parties
If you choose to register on our site or otherwise link your BHB account with a third-party service (such as a social network), we may receive information directly from those services. We may receive additional personal information about you.
Aggregate information refers to statistical data that we collect regarding how users, use our services. Some of these data derive from personal information that you have provided. However, used statistically, these do not identify you individually. We use these statistics to improve our site and services.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your information to provide you with requested information or services, to contact you, to fulfill any obligations or contracts into which we enter, to provide you with updates, to enable interaction with you, and to conduct research to improve our brokerage services.
Third Party Partners and Service Providers
We may receive additional information about you, such as fraud detection information, from third parties and service providers. We may obtain the services of third-party partners, and we may share your information with them.
Email Communications with Us and Other Users:
As part of our services, you may occasionally receive emails relating to promotions we are offering. You may opt-out of receiving such emails by reaching us at email@example.com. However, doing so will limit access to certain services and does not pertain to third-party communications, over which we have no control.
Information Shared with Our Agents: We may share your information with our agents as part of our commitment to providing for your real estates needs via our brokerage services.
Information Disclosed Pursuant to Business Transfers: Your information can be considered a business asset, which could be sold or acquired.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others: We may be required to disclose your information if required by law or in order to address matters of security or fraud or technical malfunctions
Information We Share in Connection with the Services: Your information may be used to support our ability to provide the services to you; i.e., to potential tenants or landlords, buyers, sellers, agents outside of our jurisdiction and so forth.
Information We Share with Your Consent: Except as outlined above, we will notify you first when sharing your information.
Tracking Disclosures: Be advised that we may use technologies to collect information regarding your on-line activities using our servers.
Security of Personal Information
We endeavor to protect your account information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee total security of any account, due to such issues as unauthorized hacking or software/technical breakdowns. Information is always subject to compromise. Total security cannot be guaranteed.
Your Access to Information
We may allow you to have controlled access to your personal data information in order to review and update your information to ensure accuracy. You may request deletion of your account by sending an e-mail to us firstname.lastname@example.org. We main retain some information deletion of your account.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California Consumer, you have certain rights with respect to the collection, use, transfer, and processing of your Personal Information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). We can limit these rights where permitted under applicable law, including where your identity cannot be reasonably verified or to the extent your rights adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You have the right to request that Bradley Hayden Estates and our service providers delete any Personal Information about yourself that BHB has collected from you upon receipt of a verifiable request. This right is subject to exceptions.
Should you have any questions regarding our policies, please contact us via email at email@example.com